Έλα τώρα κι εσύ στην παρέα των fan του One Piece. Σ'αρέσει το One Piece; Τότε ανέβα στο κατάστρωμα!!

Μη Συνδεδεμενος Παρακαλώ συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε

Chapter 880 Spoilers

Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας Πήγαινε κάτω  Μήνυμα [Σελίδα 1 από 1]

1Chapter 880 Spoilers Empty Chapter 880 Spoilers Τετ 27 Σεπ 2017, 17:30

Deathracer2009

Deathracer2009

Vice Admiral Smoker
Vice Admiral Smoker
Source: 2Ch
Credits: @Den_Den_Mushi : @Zoro4Prez2016
Pudding edits the cooks' memories and starts making the cake under Sanji's lead.
Brulee finds another mirror from which to attack the Sunny
Luffy tries to break the mirror but is stopped by Katakuri
Nami and Luffy make contact using the broken mirror shards
He tells her to break all the mirrors on board
'Hurry and break them! All of them! The enemies are coming in from that way, I can't stop them by myself! Let me focus on this one guy!'
Those on board the Sunny attempt to carry out Luffy's instructions but the situation changes.
BM gives soul to the ocean and creates a massive wave that tries to engulf the Sunny
'Hello? I'm sorry Luffy, we... might be done for.'

Alternate Translation
Pudding manipulates the memories of the cooks and under Sanji's leadership, they began making the cake. In the mirror world, Brulee finds another mirror connecting to the Sunny. Luffy tries to break it but is prevented by Katakuri. Luffy contacts Nami from one of the fragments of the fallen mirror. He orders her to break all the mirrors on the ship.
"Hurry and break them! All of them! The enemies will flood in! I can't stop them all by myself! Let me concentrate just on this guy!"
Nami receives Luffy's order and just as everyone is about to break the mirrors on the Sunny, the situation quickly changes. Big Mom imbued the sea with a soul and directed a large wave to swallow up the Sunny.
"Hello? I'm sorry Luffy... We are... probably already doomed..."

Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επιστροφή στην κορυφή  Μήνυμα [Σελίδα 1 από 1]

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης