Έλα τώρα κι εσύ στην παρέα των fan του One Piece. Σ'αρέσει το One Piece; Τότε ανέβα στο κατάστρωμα!!

Μη Συνδεδεμενος Παρακαλώ συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε

ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS

Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας Πήγαινε κάτω  Μήνυμα [Σελίδα 1 από 1]

1ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Empty ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Κυρ 05 Φεβ 2017, 21:36

Deathracer2009

Deathracer2009

Vice Admiral Smoker
Vice Admiral Smoker
Super SBS in ONE PIECE Magazine consists of 4 sections.

- Usopp Gallery Extra (It says many pics and drawings will get featured.)

- Question and Answer (In this section, successive OP editors will answer questions about Oda, OP and editorial department etc.)

- Photos sent by audience about their OP collection items. (ex. poster and OP-decorated smartphones)

- OP Senryu
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senryū

Letters should be sent to:

119-0163
集英社 ONE PIECE マガジン 「SSBS」係

The first deadline is March 31.

ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgbox.com%2FrCqDW3pI

New info about the novel of Ace will be included in the SUPER SBS on March 31st 2017. VVV

ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS C3tzuq4UEAEKPKv

2ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Empty Απ: ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Κυρ 05 Φεβ 2017, 22:29

Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

Τελικά θα είναι με τον Ace το concept ε; 

Λέτε να στείλουμε καμιά σοβαρή ερώτηση;

3ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Empty Απ: ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Κυρ 05 Φεβ 2017, 22:30

Deathracer2009

Deathracer2009

Vice Admiral Smoker
Vice Admiral Smoker
Toυ Ace ειναι light novel (κατι τετοιο). Απο οτι καταλαβα μιλαμε για τελειως διαφορετικα πραγματα.

4ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Empty Απ: ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Δευ 06 Φεβ 2017, 04:02

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Super SBS 31 Μαρτίου; Δηλαδή;

5ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Empty Απ: ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Δευ 06 Φεβ 2017, 04:05

Deathracer2009

Deathracer2009

Vice Admiral Smoker
Vice Admiral Smoker
Nαι....

6ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Empty Απ: ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Δευ 07 Αυγ 2017, 19:19

Deathracer2009

Deathracer2009

Vice Admiral Smoker
Vice Admiral Smoker
ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS 20526347_10210180404370151_2173533131772113514_n

Volume 1

Volume 2

To 3o και τελευταιο volume θα μας δειξουν και το bounty του Sabo....

7ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Empty Απ: ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Τρι 08 Αυγ 2017, 13:53

Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Dgoydt10

Από tweet του sandman..
Here is my summary for Ace novel chapter 2 in ONE PIECE Magazine volume 2

8ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Empty Απ: ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Σαβ 02 Σεπ 2017, 13:49

Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS 21151310ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Dht_eg10ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Difk3l10ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Diflf510ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Kecus910

9ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Empty Απ: ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Σαβ 02 Σεπ 2017, 13:57

Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS 6d12cb10ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Dike1q10ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Dike3e10ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Dikexr10ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Dikfcf10ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Diknxi10

Μετάφραση για την τελευταία εικόνα:

One Piece Urban Legend
In One Piece, various characters appear. Then they tangle up in a complex way and create a profound story. As Luffy's adventure progresses, the mystery deepens and the truth becomes more clear. Even now these things can't stop arousing the fans' curiosity.

This time we have managed to successfully contact One Piece's natural-born enthusiast, Mr K. Based on the secret information he gave us, we call the predictions that we made 'City Legends'. Are these legends no more than speculation and rumours? Or do they also contain a search for the truth!? One of the joys of One Piece is using the various keys to analyse the mysteries. 

Was Gol D Roger trying to raise a huge creature!?
Behind the group, a huge egg..!?

In Chapter 0 Roger battled with Shiki. At that time Roger's ship the Oro Jackson was drawn but look behind the crew. You realised it too right...!? It's hidden behind the speech bubbles and easy to miss but there's a gigantic spotted egg! If you compare it to the crew you can see just how big it is. 

10ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Empty Απ: ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Κυρ 03 Σεπ 2017, 13:31

Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

Η μετάφραση απο το Ace Novel.
From sandman:
ONE PIECE Magazine says the sequel of Ace novel will be announced in Weekly Shonen Jump in the future.
Ace's adventure in New World will be written in the sequel novel. It also says Ace novel will be published as a volume.

Spade Pirates stay in Sabaody Archipelago for ship coating. Skull tells the crewmates not to cause any troubles with Celestial Dragons, Marine, bounty hunters and such, but Ace is already obsessed with the idea about what he should eat in Sabaody including Grand Line Manju (traditional Japanese confection). Deuce decides to pay attention to Ace since he might burn Celestial Dragons.
Female Marine lieutenant Isca appears out of Spade Pirates ship and shouts Ace to come out of the ship. Isca and Spade Pirates have met so many times ever since they entered Grand Line. Spade Pirates seems a bit disgusted rather than being afraid of her since Ace has been handling her easily.
Ace asks her friendly, "Hey, Isca! What are you doing here? Sightseeing?"
Isca: I came here to arrest you, idiot!
Ace: I see. By the way, do you know any good souvenirs other than Grand Line Manju?
Isca: I bought Grand Line Senbei (a type of Japanese rice crackers) for my subordinates since it stays fresh for a long period of time..... No, I didn't come here for sightseeing!

Contrary to her words, she wears plain clothes like tourists instead of Marine coat today. Deuce considers Isca is a nice and honest person although she is a bit careless. Isca keeps shouting to let Ace come out of the ship, but actually he has already escaped to eat foods in downtown. Miharl notices Ace's wallet being left on the ship. Deuce is shocked and goes out of the ship to find Ace.
Deuce sees many mad restaurant staffs on a street since Ace didn't pay money to their foods. Finally he finds Ace sleeping on a bench near Ferris wheel at Sabaody Park. Deuce gives him a chop on his head to wake him up. Ace decides to ride on the Ferris wheel with Deuce since Deuce seems fascinated with it.
Right after they ride, Isca rushes into their gondola. Ace and Isca start a quarrel as usual. Deuce notices the gondola being locked. After a while, Isca keeps glaring at them without saying any words, but Ace is enjoying the great view from the window. Deuce feels stressed as if he is in a prison. He is wondering, "Why the heck are we riding on a Ferris wheel with Marine!?"
Deuce stares at a burn scar on Isca's hand. She tells him that her village was burned by pirates and lost her parents when she was a child. She says Lieutenant Commander named Draw/Drow saved her from the fire. She has heard that he is now Vice-Admiral. Isca joined Marine since she had been admiring him. Isca smiles, "I don't want any children to feel the same pain as me. I'll capture all evil pirates." Deuce thinks it is the first time to see her calm facial expression like this.
Isca suddenly suggests Ace to quit a pirate since she can't believe he is evil no matter how she tried. She tells him that she would recommend Spade Pirates to Marine if they have no other place to go. Deuce can't say any words due to surprise. Ace keeps silent.
Ace notices the door in the gondola being open by his mistake. He decides to get out of the gondola, saying he is hungry. Isca tells him that she hasn't received his answer yet. "Quitting pirates and becoming Marine... I can't do that." Ace shows a gloomy face for only a moment, but soon he shows a bright face as usual. "See you again, Isca." He jumps out of the gondola.
Isca seems a bit disappointed. Deuce asks Isca whether she will take him as a hostage so that Ace will appear in front of Marine. Deuce is pretty sure that Ace is a kind of person who comes to save his crewmates. Isca denies,
"People who belong to justice won't take hostages, idiot!"
She says in a small voice that this is why she wants Ace to become her comrades.
"I'll let you go this time. Today is a holiday for me. I came here for sightseeing." 
Deuce replies that he already knew it and left the the Ferris wheel.

Ace and Deuce walk around Sabaody. They enjoy eating foods until ship coating is finished. 3 days after arriving Sabaody, ship coating is going to be finished. Ace and Deuce stray into a slum area. Ace finds some hungry kids and gives them all of his Grand Line Senbeis. They show smiles and leave cherishing senbeis in their hands.
Isca and robust looking male Vice-Admiral Draw appear in front of Ace and Deuce. Isca looks excited.
Isca: Good news, Fire-Fist!

Draw shows a letter to Ace, which says Gorousei recommends him to join Shichibukai. Isca says happily, "Now you don't need to retire from pirate!" However, Ace refuses it without hesitation. "Joining Shichibukai... Nothing doing."
Isca can't help being surprised. Ace says he doesn't like the system of Shichibukai. Draw smiles silently and tears apart the offering paper. Draw says he has been against Shichibukai system, too. He tries to punch Ace. His fist easily gouges the ground where Ace stood. Isca gets upset and asks Draw to stop fighting.
Deuce tells her that their conversation is over now that both of them hate Shichibukai. Draw is glad that Ace refuses the offer in front of him. He thinks he can beat "Fire-Fist" Ace to his heart content. Draw takes off his Marine coat. He has 2 flamethrowers under his arms. "Which is superior between my flamethrowers and your Mera Mera DF?" Deuce shouts, "Let's run away!"
Draw "I won't let you escape!" Strong fire from his weapon burns a building in the slum area. Kids in the buildings scream surrounded by fire.
"What the heck are you doing!?" Ace shouts and tries to save kids, but the fire from Draw is too strong. Thanks to Deuce grappling with Draw's body, Isca manages to rescue kids in the building which is about to collapse. Deuce doesn't release his hold despite the strong fire.
Deuce removes the fuel tank from Draw. Ace punches Draw in the face with Mera Mera DF, but it doesn't hurt him at all. Draw smiles. 
He lifts up Ace and tries to choke him off with his hands despite Ace being a Logia DF user.

Ace: Is this so-called Haki...?
Draw: Your happy pirate life ends here. As a person of justice, I kill you.
Ace: I don't want anyone to mention justice who makes kids in danger ...!
Draw: Don't get me wrong. I'm just working to capture pirates. Without you, those kids wouldn't have got involved into the fire.

Ace can't make a rebuttal and shows a gloomy face.
Draw: If there were no pirates in the world, I wouldn't need to set fire to buildings.
Isca is shocked to heart that.
Isca: Vice Admiral.. Tell me you're lying... The criminal who set fire to my village were pirates, right...? Because you saved my life... My parents...
Draw: Don't complain just because a few civilians became victims for our mission. Sacrifice is inevitable for justice.

Isca breaks down crying.
Draw's fuel tank bursts due to Ace's fire. Both Ace and Draw get injured by the explosion.
Deuce: Even if Ace's fire is not effective to you, you can't extinguish his fire named rage with your Haki!!
Ace and Draw duke it out. Draw suffers a damage from Ace's fist.
Deuce: You're underestimating Ace...
Deuce says calmly. He knows Ace is so strong without Mera Mera DF and he gets stronger even during one battle.
Ace is overwhelming Draw now. Draw is out of breath and shows a painful face.

Draw: Impossible! Why..Why the heck are you using Haki?
Ace: Who knows!!

Ace and Draw punch them in face at the same time. Draw smiles for a moment, but he collapses on the ground.
Draw: Damn.. I hate you..
Ace: What a coincidence. So do I..

Deuce is impressed that Ace defeated Vice Admiral. Ace smiles, panting.
Ace: It's not a big deal...

Deuce lends his shoulder to Ace since Ace is so exhausted that his feet are unsteady. Deuce tells him to go back to their ship as soon as possible since Marine will chase them, but Ace can't leave there worrying about Isca.
Isca seems to be in despair. Ace tells her to get on board Spade Pirates ship. He wants her to become a bounty hunter who aims to hunt him on the same ship. He stretches out his hand toward Isca.
Isca wipes away her tears and smiles, "You Idiot, Fire Fist..! There is no way a bounty hunter and a pirate shake hands!"
Ace, Deuce and Isca run out of the slum area. They can escape safely since Isca tells them the whereabouts of Marines. They find Spade Pirates ship gradually departing from a port. Skull tells them to hurry up. They need to jump from the port to their ship.
Ace: Let's go, Isca!
Ace and Deuce jumps to their ship, but Ace is surprised to see Isca still staying at the port.

Ace: Why..!?
Isca: I'm Marine... I can't go with you...
She smiles weakly.

Ace: Why!!
Isca: Don't die, Ace. Thank you. (TN: This is the first time Isca calls his name. She has been calling him "Fire Fist".)

The distance between Ace and Isca is getting bigger as the ship moves forward.
Ace is disappointed. "Should I have shaken hands with her..? But it can't be helped since I'm a pirate and my hands turns into fire."

Ace pulls down his hat over his eyes.
Deuce: Ace...You...

Ace always considers that he should not be loved by others, but Deuce knows Ace is like a sun for everyone. Warships are approaching. Spade Pirates escapes from them thanks to Ace's fire fist.
Ace: Let's go, guys!!

Ace has to fight as a captain no matter what separation he experiences. Spade Pirates ship dives into the deep sea toward Fishman Island. In the dark deep sea, Ace's ambition is burning. He is heading for New World and plans to take Whitebeard's head, who is said to be the nearest person from ONE PIECE. The ship gradually goes into the dark sea.

ONE PIECE MAGAZINE! + Super SBS Jxfxnd10

Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επιστροφή στην κορυφή  Μήνυμα [Σελίδα 1 από 1]

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης