Έλα τώρα κι εσύ στην παρέα των fan του One Piece. Σ'αρέσει το One Piece; Τότε ανέβα στο κατάστρωμα!!

Μη Συνδεδεμενος Παρακαλώ συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε

Ch. 808 Spoilers

Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2

Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας Πήγαινε κάτω  Μήνυμα [Σελίδα 2 από 2]

26Ch. 808 Spoilers - Σελίδα 2 Empty Απ: Ch. 808 Spoilers Πεμ 26 Νοε 2015, 22:07

Tcixlas

Tcixlas

γιατί λιγα περιεργα έχεις δει? καταρχήν τα ζόαν έχουν και πιο ανθρωπομορφες μορφές..... είναι ανάλογα την μάχη λοιπον μην ξεχνάς και το awakening ίσως αυτό που είδαμε είναι ένα awaken form σαν το τερας του τσοπερ... και οχι η κανονική του μορφη

27Ch. 808 Spoilers - Σελίδα 2 Empty Απ: Ch. 808 Spoilers Πεμ 26 Νοε 2015, 23:37

Qaaz

Qaaz

Ειναι ο Kaido και εχει αλλους 3 = 4

Kaido vs Luffy

ο Jack δε ξερουμε αν ειναι το no 2 ή υπαρχουν αλλοι για να ξερουμε με ποιον θα τα βαλει παντως δεν ειναι απαραιτητα ουτε να ειναι ο Sanji αν εχουμε σκηνικο με πολλα ατομα οπως Law στη μαχη ουτε καποιος αλλος. Εδω δε ξερουμε αν θα υπαρχει εως τοτε Jack αν τυχον τον φαει τωρα γρηγορα ο Luffy πχ

28Ch. 808 Spoilers - Σελίδα 2 Empty Απ: Ch. 808 Spoilers Πεμ 26 Νοε 2015, 23:52

Qaaz

Qaaz

Ch. 808 Spoilers - Σελίδα 2 FX3Xhpv

Ch. 808 Spoilers - Σελίδα 2 Q5wbxOK

Ch. 808 Spoilers - Σελίδα 2 Y2UZn84

Ch. 808 Spoilers - Σελίδα 2 1hO9Phc

Ch. 808 Spoilers - Σελίδα 2 20151126173841c13

29Ch. 808 Spoilers - Σελίδα 2 Empty Απ: Ch. 808 Spoilers Παρ 27 Νοε 2015, 00:13

Qaaz

Qaaz

Jack, Joker, Sheephead and Jinrami(the other dude) all have rleationship to cards games in their name.

30Ch. 808 Spoilers - Σελίδα 2 Empty Απ: Ch. 808 Spoilers Παρ 27 Νοε 2015, 00:24

Qaaz

Qaaz

I've been translating since I havent't seen an adequate one yet. Here's the first half:

From the Decks of the World ~ The 500,000,000 Man ~Vol. 4 Usopp's Hometown, Syrup Village

-Wanda's recollection continues...

Mammoth: "The warrior from Wano should be here!!"

The Minkfolk begin talking.

"A mammoth? Why is an ancient animal like that...!?"

The monkey that fell on Kin'emon as the Strawhats were climbing the big elephant climbs the watchtower and begins ringing the bell.

He screams to the forest "Ha...ha... Enemy attack~~~!!!!」

Minks:"The gate's been broken!"

"It's pirates!!! Drive them out of here~~!!!!」

Minks:"Warrior from Wano!? Raizou!? We don't know anything about him!!" "Don't wreck our country!! Go away!!"

-Sheepshead, "The Top Star of the Gifters" appears.-

Sheepshead:"Hahaha… you、the illusive country of the Minks…you really are quite beastly"

Minks: Identify yourself!! Who are you-gara?!!

Sheepshead: "Do you know who you're talking to?!! You're in the presence of the Emperor Kaidou's retainer!!

"One of his 3 closest members called 'The Disasters'!! 'Jack the Drought'!!"

-The area Jack passed through is withered and destroyed just as his name implies.-

"Hand over Raizou!! You wouldn't want to have you peaceful lives jeopardized would you!? Or do you want to fight?」

Jack's goons: "Gehehehe"

Monjii(an old Mink)"We don't wish to fight!! But if you have no ears to listen to us, it does no good to talk..."

"You're Jack you say...we don't lie. If you're looking for someone you may search each building..."

-Before he can finish, Jack swipes the Minks away.-

Goon: "Gyahahahaha、women, children, the old, none will be spared!!"

Jack: "Gin Rummy, did we come here for a discussion?"

Gin Rummy "No, Jack. We came here to capture the samurai."

Sheepshead:"Idiot, he ain't a samurai. Raizou's a ninja!!

Gin Rummy "Silence, Sheepshead! Samurai is just a general name for the warriors of Wano! Either word is fine."

Jack: "I desire only one thing! Bring me Raizou!"

Minks: "How can...?! but we said he isn't here!!"

Jack: "Then, "Pleasures", scour the country!"

-The Pleasures begin to attack, but they are repelled by the Minkfolk's "Electro" attacks.-

Defeated Pleasures: "Gyaha...!!What's! What the!Them!! That old man!! The brat!!" "That hurt!"

Monjii:"There are no weaklings in this country! The Minkfolk are natural-born warriors!! Even babies know self-defense!!"

Jack: "…!?"

Monjii:"You-gara, are you going to make enemies and fight the whole country!? Even then, there's our trained Musketeers with skill that words fail to describe!"

"It won't be resolved by fighting! If you're looking for someone, won't you just talk to our country's Duke!!"

Jack: "Talk? I refuse. "Gifters, ahead!"

The Gifters, a group of weirdos with animal parts of their bodies, rush forward.

Minks:"What? Their bodies?!"

Jack:"Destroy the country and get me the samurai!"

-Wanda's recollection finishes. The scene changes.-

Wanda:"…They didn't want to talk at all and just started fighting. The city became a battlefield in an instant."

Usopp:"…!! An Emperor's subordinates!! They attacked the country…!!"

Robin: "Kaido's..."

Wanda:"…Ah, Why did they come all the way here… I don't know why they would think a samurai was here."

Luffy:"Hey, Usopp! She said a mammoth!"

Usopp: (in a tiny voice)"That's nothing to be happy about. Think about what happened!"

Brook:"So…now you understand why you can't say "samurai" and "Wano" around here!?"

Franky:"Yeah…"

Robin: "Awful people."

Luffy:"…But the ninja Kin'emon was talking about isn't here〜That's a let down."

-Usopp, Brook, and Nami's faces go pale.-

A curious Wanda: "Eh?"

-Usopp, Nami, and Brook pound Luffy-

Wanda:"Ninja?…"You mean the warrior from Wano? Do you-tia know anything about them?"

Brook: "No, no, not at all!! eh...the wounded!! How was the condition of the wounded…?"

Wanda: "Ah...I saw the Duke's treatment room. I wouldn't be good for them to come out here…Let's continue our talk later.

-Voices can be heard from the treatment room-

"Gyaaー!!" "I apologize, Sir Sicilian〜!!" "Sir Sicilian is going mad〜!!" "Ahー!!"

Wanda rushes over.
"Sir Sicilian!? What is it!?"

One of Duke Inuarashi's 3 Musketeers, "Full strength" Sicilian(Lion-minkman):"Oh、Wanda?…!! Hoo…they-gara speak only of sweets things, so I just cast them into the valley! Kindness・Love・Romance・Babies・Sugar・Honey!! Never speak of such saltless things in front of me again!! I'll rip out your throats!! Ha,come back up here by your own strength!!」

The Minks that Sicilian threw into the valley: "Oo ow wow…""Harsh…but…so cool...""I'm sorry!! I'll never speak of sweet things again!!"

Sicilian:"So long as you understand that!"

Wanda: "Sir Sicilian, these are the Strawhats."

-Sicilian jumps way up and lands in front of the Strawhats, lowering his head (as Fujitora did to King Riku).-
"I thank you for saving this country. I shall never forget what you have done."

Wanda: "Sir Sicilian always does everything with all his might."

Luffy:"Hot-blooded lion, huh."

-Sicilian opens the door.-
"The Duke is waiting inside. In!! …No dawdling!!」

Chopper: "Ah, Luffy!"

King of the Daytime, Duke Inuarashi:" You-gara are the Strawhats, are you?"

Wanda:"Duke, you're all right!"

Inuarashi: "You really saved us then. Thank you, truly."

Luffy:"I think it was my crew actually, but I haven't really heard about what happened yet."

Inuarashi:"No、you all too…Strawhat Luffy."

Luffy: ".. but you're a strong old guy. Really strong, yeah?!

Wanda: "What? That's rude. The Duke is the best warrior in this land"

Inuarashi:"…haahaa…Stop…you say that to a loser."

Wanda: "Loser?! Well, the enemies were quite strong. They were more prepared to battle. If Jack hadn't brought that weapon here...!!"

Luffy:"Huh? Weapon?"

Chopper:"Yeah, that's right Luffy. One of Caesar's poison gas weapon destroyed this country!"

End of chapter.

31Ch. 808 Spoilers - Σελίδα 2 Empty Απ: Ch. 808 Spoilers Παρ 27 Νοε 2015, 00:37

Qaaz

Qaaz

Ch. 808 Spoilers - Σελίδα 2 NfTqg5S

Chapter tittle is "Duke Inuarashi".

32Ch. 808 Spoilers - Σελίδα 2 Empty Απ: Ch. 808 Spoilers Παρ 27 Νοε 2015, 00:48

Qaaz

Qaaz

inb4 Kaido and his 3 Disasters are similar to the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Jack starting off us with drought/decay aka Famine.

Now we only need a Pestilence, War/Conquest, and Death (Kaido probably being Death, if I'm quite honest).

33Ch. 808 Spoilers - Σελίδα 2 Empty Απ: Ch. 808 Spoilers Παρ 27 Νοε 2015, 00:57

Tcixlas

Tcixlas

πολύ καλές οι πληροφορίες σου γιώργο άρα λογικά ξημερώματα περιμένουμε τσαπτερ εεε?

34Ch. 808 Spoilers - Σελίδα 2 Empty Απ: Ch. 808 Spoilers Παρ 27 Νοε 2015, 01:00

Qaaz

Qaaz

Αφου δεν εχει Sanji δεν ειναι καλο

δε ξερω ποτε θα βγει, οτι κ να πω θα ειναι στον αερα

35Ch. 808 Spoilers - Σελίδα 2 Empty Απ: Ch. 808 Spoilers Παρ 27 Νοε 2015, 01:42

Tcixlas

Tcixlas

αφού δεν έχει σάντζι δεν είναι καλό για τα νεύρα μας.... καλοί οι συσχετισμοί που παρουσίασες με τους 4 καβαλάρηδες της αποκάλυψης...

36Ch. 808 Spoilers - Σελίδα 2 Empty Απ: Ch. 808 Spoilers Παρ 27 Νοε 2015, 08:21

Hawkins

Hawkins

ισως ενας απο τους καυλιαρηδες της αποκαλυψης να ειναι και ο ντρεικ
βασικα αν δεν ειναι συμμαχος οπως ο καπονε τοτε ειναι σιγουρα ενας απο τους τρεις

37Ch. 808 Spoilers - Σελίδα 2 Empty Απ: Ch. 808 Spoilers Παρ 27 Νοε 2015, 08:34

Tcixlas

Tcixlas

δεν ξέρω ο ντρεικ μπήκε μέσα μετά το timeskip και ο άλλος ήταν απο πριν γιονκο έτοιμος να τα βάλλει με wb δεν νομίζω να μην είχε συμπληρώσει τις θέσεις των high commanders ούτε να άλλαζε τους παλιούς για εναν νέο... απλά ally θεωρώ θα είναι που θα σέρνεται μαζί του καποιες φο΄ρες στυλ λουφυ λο ή στιλ καπονε μπιγκ μαμ

38Ch. 808 Spoilers - Σελίδα 2 Empty Απ: Ch. 808 Spoilers Παρ 27 Νοε 2015, 09:43

Hawkins

Hawkins

κοιτα στο 99% τον προβλεψεων πεφτουμε εξω οπωτε καλητερα να αφησουμε την λογικη γιατι δεν μας θελει...
ποτε δεν ξερεις τη παιχτηκε αυτα τα 2 χρονια
ισως ενας απο τους κομαντερς του καιντο να παιθανε ή να εγινε κατι αλλο και να πηρε την θεση του ο ντρεικ...
ενας παραπανω λογος για να ειναι στο πληρωμα ο ντρεικ ειναι το ανσιεντ ζοαν που διαθετει...φανταζομαι πως στο πληρωμα του καιντο υπαρχουν μονο απλα ζοαν και τα τοπ 3 μελοι εχουν ανσιεντ ζοαν
λιγο πολυ ολλοι γνωριζουμε οτι ο ντρεικ κατι σχεδιαζει και ειναι με τον καιντο και καποια στιγμη θα τον προδωσει και για αυτον τον λογο τον θελει απο κοντα,αν ειναι απλος ally δεν θα εχει και πολλες ευκαιριες να τον μαχαιρωση πισωπλατα αλλα αμα ειναι νακαμα του αλλαζει το θεμα
εξαλου το ειδαμε και με τον γουαιτμπιαρντ και τον ες αυτο

Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επιστροφή στην κορυφή  Μήνυμα [Σελίδα 2 από 2]

Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης