Έλα τώρα κι εσύ στην παρέα των fan του One Piece. Σ'αρέσει το One Piece; Τότε ανέβα στο κατάστρωμα!!

Μη Συνδεδεμενος Παρακαλώ συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε

Chapter 864 Spoilers

Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας Πήγαινε κάτω  Μήνυμα [Σελίδα 1 από 1]

1Chapter 864 Spoilers Empty Chapter 864 Spoilers Δευ 01 Μάης 2017, 10:23

Deathracer2009

Deathracer2009

Vice Admiral Smoker
Vice Admiral Smoker
Quick Summary
Ch. 864 The Plan to Massacre the Whole Vinsmoke Family

Brook rips off his mask and shows his true identity, surprising Big Mom
Pudding faces Sanji and no matter how many times she attempts to shoot him, he dodges every single shot.

Pudding: "This is a big shock, isn't it!? Are you disappointed!? Rest easy, you are already a dead man! Just like the countless people I have deceived!"

Sanji: "Even me, Pudding-chan?"

Pudding begins to waver, but Daifuku arrives to assist her.

3rd son of the Charlotte Family (Minister of Beans)
Charlotte Daifuku (Hoya Hoya no Mi - Lamp Human)

When Daifuku rubs his own body, his belt buckle opens and a genie appears out of it.
Sanji confronts the genie.

Bege holds down Luffy.
Luffy struggles, but this is all part of the act. He whispers into Luffy's ear the current state of things.

Pedro is currently facing off with Oven.

4th son of the Charlotte Family (Minister of Browned food)*
Charlotte Oven (Netsu Netsu no Mi - Intense Heat Human)

Pedro is in a hard fight with Oven releasing an intense heat from his body.

The Vinsmoke family have been completely restrained with candy and have guns aimed at them. Judge struggles and states that this was not what was promised.
At the same time, the children other than Reiju accept death while acting nonchalant.

Judge: "My whole life and all the things I have! They've all been to enact my revenge against the countries of the North Blue! I've devoted it all to restoring the Germa Empire, Big Mom! Say something, Big Mom!"

He attempts to get her attention while tears run down his face, but Big Mom has become caught up in another "accident" and has completely stiffened up.

Brook offers to show Big Mom the broken picture again.
Katakuri approaches him with a pale face.
Convinced that Katakuri has seen a future with a serious incident, Bege executes Brook's plan and begins the operation. He gives the order for all the alliance members to put in their earplugs.

Katakuri: "Bege! Kill Straw Hat at once!"
Bege: "I refuse. You can only see into the near future. Other than that, everyone has an equal privilege to change the future!"

End

T/N: I don't know what to translate this as. Google こんがり

Translation By: @Zoro4Prez2016
Source: 2ch

Note: Spoilers are leaked early due to Golden Week holidays in Japan, Chapter will come out anytime between Monday to Wednesday. Please be patient.

2Chapter 864 Spoilers Empty Απ: Chapter 864 Spoilers Δευ 01 Μάης 2017, 10:48

Hawkins

Hawkins

Ξέρουμε πότε θα βγει?

3Chapter 864 Spoilers Empty Απ: Chapter 864 Spoilers Δευ 01 Μάης 2017, 13:16

Deathracer2009

Deathracer2009

Vice Admiral Smoker
Vice Admiral Smoker
Μεχρι Τεταρτη....

4Chapter 864 Spoilers Empty Απ: Chapter 864 Spoilers Δευ 01 Μάης 2017, 15:37

Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

Άρα μετά θα έχει πάλι break 2 εβδομάδων λογικά..
Anyway, από αυτά που διάβασα μέχρι στιγμής στα spoilers δε ξέρω αν πρέπει να στεναχωρηθώ ή να λυπηθώ με την κατάντια του Judje.
 Όχι να κλαις κιόλας ρε φίλε..

Κακός αντίπαλος για Chopper και Pedro ο Oven.

5Chapter 864 Spoilers Empty Απ: Chapter 864 Spoilers Δευ 01 Μάης 2017, 16:11

Deathracer2009

Deathracer2009

Vice Admiral Smoker
Vice Admiral Smoker
Εαν βγει Τεταρτη-Πεμπτη ουσιαστικα θα περιμενουμε μια εβδομαδα μεχρι το 865. Δηλαδη μην περιμενετε 2 chapter αυτη την εβδομαδα...

6Chapter 864 Spoilers Empty Απ: Chapter 864 Spoilers Δευ 01 Μάης 2017, 17:27

Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

Επίσης, τι γίνετε με Smoothie; Θα μπει καθόλου στο παιχνίδι; Πάντως αν αυτοί που έσκασαν τώρα ως αντίπαλοι βγουν υπολογίσιμοι και δεν φύγουν με one hit τότε απορώ με το πως θα ζευγαρωθούν οι αναμετρήσεις.. 

Brook is a savage btw

Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επιστροφή στην κορυφή  Μήνυμα [Σελίδα 1 από 1]

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης