Έλα τώρα κι εσύ στην παρέα των fan του One Piece. Σ'αρέσει το One Piece; Τότε ανέβα στο κατάστρωμα!!

Μη Συνδεδεμενος Παρακαλώ συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε

Chapter 853 Spoilers

Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας Πήγαινε κάτω  Μήνυμα [Σελίδα 1 από 1]

1Chapter 853 Spoilers  Empty Chapter 853 Spoilers Τετ 25 Ιαν 2017, 09:39

Deathracer2009

Deathracer2009

Vice Admiral Smoker
Vice Admiral Smoker
Quick Summary

Title is "Not Here"

Brook has been captured by Big Mom
Her Pirate Tricone "Two Angled Hat Napoleon", Prometheus, and Zeus are from her own soul.
Brook wasn't able to steal anything, and Big Mom is relieved and starts to be affectionate towards him.
Pudding is a half-blood from a three eyed race. The Third eye has some secret power, but Pudding isn't sure she'll unlock it since she's only half.

Tamago has the Tama Tama no Mi. Apparently, he can turn into a chicken. Little explanation about this. When he was first cut, he turned into yolk and then a chick. When he was cut again, he turned into a chicken.

Luffy crashes up into the infirmary where Reiju is. She tells him that Sanji was here a little while ago and Pudding's true nature. He tells her not to worry if she's not deceived by her and leaps out the room.

Reiju: "Where are you going?"
Luffy: "This isn't the place I promised I'd be!"

Translated By: @Zoro4Prez2016

source: Shtaraba

By SandmanAp

- Roger stole the copy of Poneglyph from Big Mom. She regrets it.
- About Baron Tamago's DF, when he was first cut, he turned into Viscount Chick . When he was cut again, he turned into Earl Chicken.

Detailed Summary
By YonkoProductions

*Chapter 853 "Not here!" * Mom caught Brook by the head and is caressing it The pirate hat Mom wears, "Two-horned Napoleon", the thundercloud Zeus and the sun Prometheus are parts of Mom, which received soul directly from her; these 3 are on a different level than the other souls.

The chess soldiers inspect Brook and find out nothing has been stolen. Mom is relieved and pets/cuddles Brook.

Mom: "I can't let the Poneglyph's copy to be stolen, you see~~" Mom: "If they take it away and someone gets to Raftel before me again I'd look like a fool, no?" Mom: "I'm not going to mess up again like the time with Roger!"

Pudding comes to Mom.

Mom: "What happened? Did you unleash the true power of your third eye or something?"

Pudding: "I'm mixed, remember? There's no guarantee I can awaken that kind of power." Mom: "Sorry, sorry. but there's no mistake, you do have the blood of the rare third-eye tribe within you."

(Note: The "mixed" Pudding says means that she's not a full-blood Third-eye tribe.)

Pudding notices Brook is there and acts all nice again, then tells Mom she'd like to speak to her in Mom's room in private.

3rd floor, inner garden

Baron Tamago has changed form, turning into Viscount Hiyoko (Hiyoko = chick) Pedro cuts Hiyoko in half. The cut Hiyoko tries to change form again According to a subordinate, Baron Tamago has the "Tama Tama no Mi": from Baron Tamago it can apparently evolve to Viscount Hiyoko and Count Niwatori (Niwatori = Chicken) Pedro heard that Count Niwatori is supposed to be a true knight, and tries to deliver the last blow before the evolution. The soldiers try to stop Pedro, but Pedro, after making sure that the soldiers are gathered around him, stops attacking Hiyoko and takes out a dynamite stick he wassecretly holding, and makes itexplode.

Mirror World

Bropper manages to save Pedro from the explosion in the nick of time, using a mirror that was in the inner garden. Bropper hears about what happened to the other crewmembers from Pedro and goes to save them. Carrot asks the mirror for everyone'swhereabouts, and the mirror answers honestly.

3rd floor Baum

Luffy is looking for Sanji while kicking the soldier's asses. Reiju grabs him and brings him into her room. Reiju tells him that Sanjiwas there till moments ago and knows about Pudding's true self.Luffy is relieved that Sanji is aware of her lies and runs out of the room.

Reiju: "Where are you going?" Luffy: "The place of the promise is not here!!"

Sanji is alone in the castle, deeplythinking. (I can't turn backanymore...Luffy...) Luffy runs outof the castle and goes to that place.

2Chapter 853 Spoilers  Empty Απ: Chapter 853 Spoilers Τετ 25 Ιαν 2017, 20:28

Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

Τι gag αυτό με το φρούτο του Tamago ρε παιδιά;

Ότι έκανε ο Roger θα κάνει και ο Luffy και όλα ωραία και καλά! Και η Linlin στα χαρακώματα :P

Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επιστροφή στην κορυφή  Μήνυμα [Σελίδα 1 από 1]

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης