Έλα τώρα κι εσύ στην παρέα των fan του One Piece. Σ'αρέσει το One Piece; Τότε ανέβα στο κατάστρωμα!!

Μη Συνδεδεμενος Παρακαλώ συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε

Oda's Interviews

Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Επόμενο

Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας Πήγαινε κάτω  Μήνυμα [Σελίδα 1 από 6]

1Oda's Interviews  Empty Oda's Interviews Τετ 07 Σεπ 2016, 22:33

Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

"Basically I don't kill any characters because I wish the readers to feel satisfied after an arc ended." Asahi Evening Newspaper (26 November 1999)

"I like to draw party scenes. So I don't want to draw anything that would ruin that atmosphere." MEN'S NON-NO (2009) [Translated by Greg]http://www.thegrandline.com/odanon.htm

Oda was going to kill Ace within 1 year after his first appearance in 2000. Sound Recording (2012)

"There is a trend that people who point out the inconsistency of a story are great, but I don't necessarily think a story must be written coherently." GHIBLI Magazine (2014)

Oda had no intention that Shanks lost his arm, but after an editor told him that the story was not interesting enough, Oda decided to cut his arm off. ONE PIECE Grand Countdown 2 (2010)

"When creating a protagonist, it is important not to make him too strong.
For example, if Akainu becomes the protagonist, he is so strong that he can put an end to ONE PIECE within a year." Sound Recording (2012)

In Sabaody, Oda didn't intend to introduce supernovas at first, but only 3 hours after the editor advised him to make the story more exciting, Oda wrote a new story in which supernovas appeared. ONE PIECE Grand Countdown 2 (2010)

All editors of ONE PIECE know how it will end. ONE PIECE Newspaper Vol.3 (2012)

Oda is most interested in Blackbeard in real pirates. One Piece Blue (2002)

Oda had no intention that strawhats would say goodbye to Going Merry, but he decided it since enemys' ships were getting stronger. Jump Festa 2014 (2013)

Oda had planned that strawhats would say goodbye to Going Merry within 1 year after chapter 303 (Skypiea arc finished in chapter 302), but it ended up coming true after 3 years... ONE PIECE 10th Treasures (2007)

Oda came up with this page right before the chapter was released. Jump Festa 2014 (2013)---> Είναι η στιγμή που αποχαιρετάνε τη Vivi.

Usopp has been and will be the weakest in strawhats. ONE PIECE 10th Treasures (2007)

"Readers can feel close to Usopp since he is not a strong crewmate." ONE PIECE 10th Treasures (2007)

"Every strawhat can become protagonist." Comickers (1998)

When Minoru Suzuki told Oda that Dressrosa arc was profound and interesting, Oda answered that a lot of ideas were coming into his mind one after another.
https://twitter.com/suzuki_d_minoru/...98787680264192

The main target reader of ONE PIECE is 15-year-old male. SWITCH (November 2009)

"Refreshing is the excuse for laziness." (Jump Festa 2015 (2014): a paper on the wall in Oda's workplace)

Oda said to himself, "Do not escape from writing manga." ONE PIECE 10th Treasures (2007) - a paper on the wall in Oda's workplace-

When Vivi appeared for the first time, Oda didn't have the intention of her being princess.
She would have been just defeated by Straw Hats and made her exit.

"I write ONE PIECE as dramatically as I can. If I had written a pure battle manga, it would have been easily defeated by Dragon Ball." ONE PIECE 10th Treasures (2007)

"Friendship is one of the main themes of ONE PIECE." Weekly Shonen Jump issue 13 (2002)

"A group is influenced by the waves of the times. After all, if people swarm together, it will bring birth to an unstoppable force... That is
actually one big part of the theme. " One Piece Animation Logbook (2002) [Translation by Greg]http://www.thegrandline.com/creativetalk.html
"I got enraged after watching the anime in which Ace was killed. I wonder why Ace had to be killed in that harsh way," Jump Festa 2011 (2010), Eternal Log (2012)

"Does art tell you something? Does manga advocate something? As a matter of fact, I don't put any messages in the manga I draw. If I draw a story, the themes emerge all on their own. I do my utmost to find an answer in what I come up with, but each reader is entirely free to decide what he or she takes away from the story. So I don't send messages. But, hmm. It's not as if I don't have anything to say." Color Walk 2 (2003) , SWITCH (2009)

"I get annoyed to hear people speaking ill of characters in ONE PIECE. For example, when they say ‘this villain is weak’, I can't help thinking that then I'll make him much stronger!" Color Walk 6 (2014)

"Don't speak ill of Zoro." Niconico Live Broadcast (28 December 2011)

Oda told game company's staffs that Luffy would defeat Crocodile by a "weather-related" move before the chapter was out. ONE PIECE 10th Treasures (2007)

"It's fun to draw the wrinkles in the face." Inoue Takehiko Pia (2009)

Oda was going to introduce fishmen in chapter 3, but editor rejected. - Manga no Chikara (2007)

In the final scenes of ONE PIECE, there will be a pirate who appears with an eye patch. One Para (2007)

"Middle-aged persons are strong in ONE PIECE. There are many cool middle-aged persons in the real world, but they are not always strong. I wish them to be strong in manga." Interview between Usuta and Oda (2008)

"I hate the revival of dead in manga." Playboy (2007)

Oda said that action movies these days depended too much on computer graphics and they should focus on human relationships rather than fight. Interview between Usuta and Oda (2008)

"I love Western Films" Interview between Usuta and Oda (2008)

"Two fighting against one isn't fair." Interview between Usuta and Oda (2008)

"I wonder why war breaks out." Interview between Usuta and Oda (2008)

"Luffy, Zoro, Nami, for now, the triggers/detonators are gathered ...." Color Walk 1 (2001)

"Manga characters should be rich with emotions. It seems there are many people with no expression on the faces these days." Playboy (2007)

Oda came up with Luffy's fighting style (gomu gomu ability) so that it made him look like joking around even when he was fighting seriously." Asahi Evening Newspaper (26 November 1999)

"I'd like to draw strawhats relaxing on a deck rather than their fights." Comickers (1998)

When Oda forgot Luffy's move, he searched it on ONE PIECE fan site. Weekly Shone Jump 36/37 issue (2006)

Oda has been afraid of ONE PIECE boom. T(2012)

"I make it a rule to include 3 times more episodes in one chapter than common manga." Manga Nou no Kitaekata (2010)

"It is painful to write a story. On the other hand, I enjoy drawing." LIAR GAME/Invitation (2009)

"If I let opinions of female readers sway me then it’s more than just losing my place in a boy’s comic magazine, there’d be no value in my existence as a boy’s comic author.."SWITCH (2009)[Translated by Greg http://www.thegrandline.com/odaswitchint.htm]
"I don't care whatever readers complain in the middle stage of a story because I am confident of highlight scenes being interesting." Manga Omo! (2002)

"Luffy attaches importance to action rather than words." Color Walk 5 (2010)

There are at least 15 notebooks that include Oda's ideas about Dressrosa arc. Jump Festa 2015 (2014)

"If I cut corners in work just because ONE PIECE has become popular, it would ruin everything." ONE PIECE Pia (2009)

Oda wanted to create a Robot manga after he finishes ONE PIECE. One Piece Blue (2002), Interview between Usuta and Oda (2008)

Oda wants to create a short story manga as Akira Toriyama did after he finishes ONE PIECE. Mangs no Chikara (2007)

2Oda's Interviews  Empty Απ: Oda's Interviews Τετ 07 Σεπ 2016, 22:40

Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

"The story's end hasn't changed once since the beginning. The problem is that I haven't been able to really digest all the things that are happening along the way toward the end." Inoue Takehiko Pia (2009) 

Question: ...Exactly how far ahead do you plan One Piece, and what is your story-planning technique?
Oda: I only have the ending of One Piece in my mind, and nothing else. But knowing the end point, I weave the story and make story arcs that build up to it. English Shonen Jump

"I just can’t help but draw a lot. The weekly format is set at 19 pages, but from the creator perspective I want to move the story along faster. I end up jamming as much as I can in there. There is also wanting to finish faster so I can relax." Inoue Takehiko Pia (2009) 
 "The thing I want to do most in my comics is really not stories, it’s character models. I think like, “Is this style of person possible?” The time I spend doing all kinds of different designs is fun."

Things like how muscular the body should be to go with a certain facial structure is something that, in the end, I pay no attention to, though (laughs). The times where I have created a certain character silhouette that no one’s ever seen before those moments make me the happiest. And, once I’ve created it, I want to use it as quickly as possible. I create episodes for just that reason... I do that over and over, so the story gets longer and longer." Inoue Takehiko Pia (2009) 

And so One Piece was born and its popularity spread like wildfire but did you ever think it would be this big?
 Oda: Well of course I knew that if I drew pirate stuff it would be interesting but I never thought it would happen that fast. It instantly spread and flared up in popularity. But since many things in this world have a way of vanishing before you know it, it’s pretty scary when I think about it. MEN'S NON-NO (2009) http://www.thegrandline.com/odanon.htm
John Irons: What is Luffy's mother like? Was she beautiful? What happened to her? Did she die when Luffy was a baby?

Oda: I think she's alive. I'm still thinking hard about this. But if she does appear in the story, then she'll be a very tough-looking woman. And strict. There's no way that she's a beautiful mother. She's got this typical middle-aged woman's permed hair. Speaking about families, I did a backstory for Nico Robin and her family. That was actually the first time for me to draw a mother in a character's memory. Up until that point, I'd never drawn a blood relation. In Chopper's case, he's called a son even though he's not blood-related. So I've put in a message there saying that you can still call someone who's not related by blood your family. American Shonen Jump (December 2009 )

"The whole world will be thrown into turmoil in the final arc." Asahi Evening Newspaper (26 November 1999)

Questioner: Many are looking forward to what happens next in One Piece could you give us a message for them?

Oda:: One thing that keeps me motivated to keep drawing One Piece is that I want to draw the last chapter. The last chapter is amazing! I imagine a final chapter that will make Marinefold arc look like nothing!

Questioner: Seriously?!

Oda:: The Marinefold arc really felt like a side trip to me. I didn't expect it to be so popular. So I don't know how readers will take this one. But the thing I think is interesting will be in that last chapter. Until then I would like as many of the fans as possible to stick with me. Eternal Log (2012)

Oda: Yes, I already decided on how it’s going to end. Should I tell you now?
Sakura: …. Well, I want to know, but I probably shouldn’t. BUT, the One Piece, it’s not something like “the growth your heart went through”, right?
Oda: Hahaha, no no, I won’t be pulling off some kind of Wizard of Oz thing like that. After having gone through an adventure like that, it wouldn’t be fair to not actually give them a reward. Omedetou (2014) [Translated by William]
http://onepiecepodcast.com/2014/07/2...ne-piece-isnt/
http://www.apforums.net/showthread.php?t=41475
Interview in "Manga Nou no Kitaekata" (2010)

"If I wrote everything in my mind, it would take about 20 years to finish ONE PIECE." Manga Omo! (2002)

"When I intend to finish an arc within 30 chapters, it ends up 90 chapters being necessary." Playboy (2007)

"I'd like to finish ONE PIECE as soon as possible." SWITCH (2009)

"ONE PIECE is 50% done." ONE PIECE Pia (2009), Sound Recording(2012)

"I was going to finish ONE PIECE within 5 years.
Every crew joins before Grand Line. (1- 1.5 year)
Great adventure (3 years)
Final arc (1 year)" Sound Recording (2012)

"If I drew everything in my mind in Marineford arc, at least 50 pages would be necessary for each chapter." ONE PIECE Pia (2009)

"ONE PIECE is at least 60% done. From now on, I'd like to restrain my desire to write many things. If I write what I want to, ONE PIECE will never come to an end." ONE PIECE newspaper Vol.4 (2012)

Editor Onishi: ONE PIECE is 60-70% done and it will probably finish within 10 years.
Interview with editor Onishi at ONE PIECE exhibition in Taiwan (2014)
http://forums.arlongpark.net/showthr...=1#post3224194

"I think I can keep drawing in next decade and we will get new nakama successively." China Times (2014)
http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t...=1#post3259418
http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=35030&page=28&p=3259430&viewfull= 1#post3259430

Στο Author Notes το 2007 ο Oda είχε γράψει κάτι αρκετά ενδιαφέρον:

Note #4

Interesting Points: Luffy’s name origin.
Oda's Interviews  Note04-small

Scorpion Secret Death Rock

What I am about to tell is top secret, so I hope you can lock this up into your hearts. Lets make it a secret between you and I. In reality, there are some people who are blessed with luck. People who are praised as heroes are sided by the heavens. But it’s only with both ability and luck that one is able to leave results. Now this is about our captain, Monkey D. Luffy. Now the name "Luffy" is spelled with an L and not R. The word "Luff" means, "to bring the head of the sailing ship closer or directly into the wind". Doesn't it sound like a name for a pirate captain? I think there is no better name for a man sailing the seas. I've had letters from a number of people who have realised this, but when I read this my smile tends to fade. I mean, if I didn't say anything... IT WOULD TOTALLY LOOK LIKE I KNEW IT FROM THE START right?? (total coincidence). So what I’m trying to say is that Luffy, I believe, was born with incredible luck!

Eiichiro Oda - 2007.04

3Oda's Interviews  Empty Απ: Oda's Interviews Πεμ 08 Σεπ 2016, 01:09

Aldark

Aldark

(Ωραίο θέμα Yaksha , απλά πρόσεχε , αν είναι κοντά τα ποστ σου μην κάνεις bump , αλλά edit , μην μπαίνει κάποιος και βλέπει 50 κατεβατά/διαφορετικές απαντήσεις)

4Oda's Interviews  Empty Απ: Oda's Interviews Πεμ 08 Σεπ 2016, 02:07

Santouryuu

Santouryuu

"Don't speak ill of Zoro." Niconico Live Broadcast (28 December 2011)

Ετσι! Σεβασμος! Μεχρι και ο ανακοντα λεει οτι θα γ****** οποιον λεει μ******* για τζορο! Αν και, αν μπορουσα θα εβριζα και εγω τζορο για να τον κανει ακομα πιο τρελο κτηνος ο σχιστοματης 

muahaha muahaha muahaha

5Oda's Interviews  Empty Απ: Oda's Interviews Πεμ 08 Σεπ 2016, 07:37

deleted user

Έχει επεξεργασθεί από τον/την yagamidimitris στις Τρι 23 Φεβ 2021, 23:26, 1 φορά

6Oda's Interviews  Empty Απ: Oda's Interviews Πεμ 08 Σεπ 2016, 11:31

The Red-Haired

The Red-Haired

~~Yonko~~
~~Yonko~~
yagamidimitris έγραψε:

Α, επίσης αυτός που είπε "δεν θα ξαναχάσω" και έφαγε πέος από τότε άλλες πόσες φορές;

:(

Καμία...

εκτός κι αν εννοείς τα συμβάντα στο Sabaody, πριν το time skip

7Oda's Interviews  Empty Απ: Oda's Interviews Πεμ 08 Σεπ 2016, 12:02

deleted user

Έχει επεξεργασθεί από τον/την yagamidimitris στις Τρι 23 Φεβ 2021, 23:25, 1 φορά

8Oda's Interviews  Empty Απ: Oda's Interviews Πεμ 08 Σεπ 2016, 14:45

Santouryuu

Santouryuu

Ειπε ο φαν της Ναμι... Του πιο γελοιου χαρακτηρα του one piece!  hahaha

Clima tacto....  Γελανε και τα τσιμεντα  muahaha muahaha muahaha

9Oda's Interviews  Empty Απ: Oda's Interviews Πεμ 08 Σεπ 2016, 15:50

deleted user

Έχει επεξεργασθεί από τον/την yagamidimitris στις Τρι 23 Φεβ 2021, 23:25, 1 φορά

10Oda's Interviews  Empty Απ: Oda's Interviews Πεμ 08 Σεπ 2016, 17:04

Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

Aldark έγραψε:(Ωραίο θέμα Yaksha , απλά πρόσεχε , αν είναι κοντά τα ποστ σου μην κάνεις bump , αλλά edit , μην μπαίνει κάποιος και βλέπει 50 κατεβατά/διαφορετικές απαντήσεις)
Η αλήθεια είναι ότι είναι πολύ πράγμα και σε δυσκολεύει να δεις όλο αυτό το κατεβατό,αλλά και edit έκανα πάντως.

11Oda's Interviews  Empty Απ: Oda's Interviews Πεμ 08 Σεπ 2016, 19:35

Santouryuu

Santouryuu

yagamidimitris έγραψε:Πέρα από το βασικό ρόλο της που εκπληρώνει τέλεια, έχει νικήσει κιόλας σε 2 μάχες τουλάχιστον, από τις 2 ουσιαστικά που έδωσε. Οπότε, ούτε με το Clima Tact γελάει κανείς.

Ο Zoro χωρίς αυτή είτε δεν θα μπορούσε να πάει πουθενά, είτε θα έμενε σε κάνα East Blue είτε θα πνιγόταν σε καμιά θάλασσα ξέρω'γω λόγω του καιρού. Γιατί την ώρα που η άλλη αντιλαμβάνεται τις αλλαγές του καιρού ο άλλος κοιμάται στο πλοίο. Και ο γελοίος είναι αυτός, που είπε "δεν θα ξαναχάσω" και έφαγε πουλί από Arlong, Lucci, Borsalino, Kuma και κάναν άλλον που τώρα μου διαφεύγει.

Και για πιο γελοία δεν ξέρω, πιο γαμάτη μπορεί.
ΥΣ: Λες αυτά έχοντας στη λίστα των αγαπημένων σου χαρακτήρες από Tokyo Ghoul, Bleach, FT...

Ενω η Ναμι τον Αρλονγκ τον εκανε μια χαψια , δεν ηταν ας πουμε το πουτανακι του επι σειρα ετων 

whistle

Και ναι, εχω και απο αλλα ανιμε αγαπημενους χαρακτηρες, που αντικειμενικα ειναι γαματοι... Αλλα εσυ που να καταλαβεις... Ακου εκει Ναμι, γελαει ολο το φορουμ!

whistle hahaha

12Oda's Interviews  Empty Απ: Oda's Interviews Πεμ 08 Σεπ 2016, 22:14

deleted user

Έχει επεξεργασθεί από τον/την yagamidimitris στις Τρι 23 Φεβ 2021, 23:24, 1 φορά

13Oda's Interviews  Empty Απ: Oda's Interviews Πεμ 08 Σεπ 2016, 22:32

Deathracer2009

Deathracer2009

Vice Admiral Smoker
Vice Admiral Smoker
Πρεπει να υπαρχει και καποιος σε ενα anime που να δερνει κοσμο και να σπαει λιγο την shounen-ια που εχουν.

14Oda's Interviews  Empty Απ: Oda's Interviews Πεμ 08 Σεπ 2016, 22:37

deleted user

Έχει επεξεργασθεί από τον/την yagamidimitris στις Τρι 23 Φεβ 2021, 23:24, 1 φορά

15Oda's Interviews  Empty Απ: Oda's Interviews Πεμ 08 Σεπ 2016, 22:39

Deathracer2009

Deathracer2009

Vice Admiral Smoker
Vice Admiral Smoker
Ναι διοτι το να τις τρωει και μετα να δερνει δεν ειναι παλι shounen-ια.... xD

16Oda's Interviews  Empty Απ: Oda's Interviews Πεμ 08 Σεπ 2016, 23:43

Santouryuu

Santouryuu

yagamidimitris έγραψε:Μα η Nami δεν προσπαθούσε να τον πολεμήσει, το χωριό της κλέβοντας προσπαθούσε να ξαναπάρει, δεν έδωσε κάποια μάχη μαζί του. Δεν προσπαθούσε να λύσει το πρόβλημα με τη δύναμη γιατί δεν είναι σωματικά δυνατή, θα τα κατάφερνε με τον τρόπο της βάσει της συμφωνίας τους. Ενώ ο Zoro πολέμησε και έφαγε πουλί, εγώ για μάχες μιλάω. Άλλο είπα, άλλο απάντησες.

Η Erza Scarlet από την παιδική καρκινιάρικη αντιγραφή του One Piece και ο Zaraki από το Bleach που έχει μόνο ξυλίκι για τα fanboys, και ο άλλος ο emo από το Tokyo Ghoul αντικειμενικά γαμάτοι χαρακτήρες; Ας γελάσω, το άκουσα και αυτό.

Η Ναμι ειναι η μονη παιδικη καρκινιαρικη αντιγραφη... ενος ενδιαφεροντος χαρακτηρα 

whistle

17Oda's Interviews  Empty Απ: Oda's Interviews Πεμ 08 Σεπ 2016, 23:50

deleted user

18Oda's Interviews  Empty Απ: Oda's Interviews Πεμ 08 Σεπ 2016, 23:55

Santouryuu

Santouryuu

Μια χαρα βγαζω, απλα εσυ εισαι λιγο ηλιθιος   whistle

19Oda's Interviews  Empty Απ: Oda's Interviews Πεμ 08 Σεπ 2016, 23:57

deleted user

Έχει επεξεργασθεί από τον/την yagamidimitris στις Τρι 23 Φεβ 2021, 23:23, 1 φορά

20Oda's Interviews  Empty Απ: Oda's Interviews Παρ 09 Σεπ 2016, 00:32

Deathracer2009

Deathracer2009

Vice Admiral Smoker
Vice Admiral Smoker
Mηπως να κοπουν οι χαρακτηρισμοι santo αλλιως να το κλειδωσω να τελειωνουμε;

21Oda's Interviews  Empty Απ: Oda's Interviews Παρ 09 Σεπ 2016, 10:09

deleted user

Έχει επεξεργασθεί από τον/την yagamidimitris στις Τρι 23 Φεβ 2021, 23:22, 1 φορά

22Oda's Interviews  Empty Απ: Oda's Interviews Παρ 09 Σεπ 2016, 21:09

Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

Μη κλειδωθεί το θέμα παρακαλώ,ας επανέλθουμε στη τάξη! :P

23Oda's Interviews  Empty Απ: Oda's Interviews Σαβ 10 Σεπ 2016, 00:40

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Χεχε

Σπόιλερ:

24Oda's Interviews  Empty Απ: Oda's Interviews Σαβ 10 Σεπ 2016, 01:12

Santouryuu

Santouryuu

Deathracer2009 έγραψε:Mηπως να κοπουν οι χαρακτηρισμοι santo αλλιως να το κλειδωσω να τελειωνουμε;
ok
SANDOKANTHANOS έγραψε:Χεχε

Σπόιλερ:

καμιά after time skip έχουμε;  hahaha

25Oda's Interviews  Empty Απ: Oda's Interviews Σαβ 10 Σεπ 2016, 06:58

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Δεν λέει να κάνω εικόνα μόνο για τον Issho.

Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επιστροφή στην κορυφή  Μήνυμα [Σελίδα 1 από 6]

Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Επόμενο

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης