Έλα τώρα κι εσύ στην παρέα των fan του One Piece. Σ'αρέσει το One Piece; Τότε ανέβα στο κατάστρωμα!!

Μη Συνδεδεμενος Παρακαλώ συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε

Chapter 835 Spoilers

Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας Πήγαινε κάτω  Μήνυμα [Σελίδα 1 από 1]

1Chapter 835 Spoilers  Empty Chapter 835 Spoilers Τετ 03 Αυγ 2016, 11:24

Deathracer2009

Deathracer2009

Vice Admiral Smoker
Vice Admiral Smoker

Quick Summary
YonkoProductions and Sandman AP

Chapter 835 Country of Souls

Color page: the crew eats shaved ice

In Totland - Chocolatown, the citizens are asked a certain question every 6 months

Shadow in the church: "Leave or Life"?
Citizen: Life.
The shadow pulls out part of the citizen's life (expectancy)

Luffy finds the real Nami among the fakes. She talks about what happened after Luffy disappeared.
Nami's running from Brulee, using the Clima Tact. Carrot jumps towards Brulee

Carrot: Electroclaw!
Brulee materializes a mirror-like thing in front of herself, and Carrot hits it.
Brulee: Reflection!!
Carrot's punch comes out of the mirror, Carrot is hit and blown away.
Brulee: I am a mirror! A "mirror human" thanks to the Mira-Mira fruit!
Carrot jumps at Brulee again
Brulee: "Mirror World"
Carrot is trapped inside the mirror
Brulee: Mom already knows about you people.
Brulee orders the trees to capture the crew. Chopper eats a rumble ball and turns gigantic
Brulee: Amazing trick you have there! Mom will be happy! She's an unparalleled "Collector of Bizarre Beasts"!

End flashback

Luffy asks the giant buried guy why the trees move
Buried guy: Linlin...no, Big Mom has the Soul-Soul, she can arrange people's souls as she pleases.
With that power, she gathered souls from the inhabitants and scattered throughout the country, giving life to all sorts of things.

Luffy: Who are you anyway?
Buried guy: A long time ago, I was...Linlin's husband. After 2 daughters were born, I was thrown away.

Behind the head, Mom's son Cracker (10th son) pulls the head from the ground. The guy's body is the same size of his head, he's not a giant.

Cracker: Stop feeding info to our enemy, you fool!!!
Buried guy: Wait, Cracker! Please let me meet Chiffon, just for a moment! I heard she married, I want to say congratulations to her...
Just let me talk to Linlin!! I heard that Lola left the house too...they're my important family!!
Nami: Lola!?

Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επιστροφή στην κορυφή  Μήνυμα [Σελίδα 1 από 1]

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης